Inaugurated around 1870 by Luigi Orrigo, it was initially a tavern where local fishermen could sip excellent Capri wine. In the early 1900s it was taken over by Andrea Nastri, who transformed it into the current form of a bar. The tradition has been renewed with the following generations: the son Gennaro and the grandson Luciano, who inherited the bar in 1972. His young daughter Irma, now owner of the business, continues the management with her husband Adelmo and with the little Leonardo.
Refueling boats and yachts, with a line of glasses and thermal bags in polycarbonate specifically designed for the sea.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.